I'm pathetically weak!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
DO NOT ACCEPT SUPPORT FROM THIS MAN BRYAN...HE WILL ONLY LEAD YOU FURTHER INTO THE ABYSS... :yikes:

For he too is struck down with a most virilant form of Knifisis.

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
Isn't the steel used, the same as some scandi blades sport? It's a great sized little blade. Wouldn't it be something if he put a scandi grind on it? Now ya got me thinking about sinking into that abyss with ya, but my wife would kill me. Just put in for a Northstar and should see it next week sometime maybe.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
BIG-TARGET said:
I forgot what steel is used. Why I'm getting is for the same reason some of those in Knife forums and OMF are getting it. As a backup to their Northstar.
Whist being fully aware that you will never actually NEED a backup to your northstar......or the mini... or mikro....or SAK .....or the opinel or the.......
your obviously well past the point of no return

bushwacker bob said:
Whist being fully aware that you will never actually NEED a backup to your northstar......or the mini... or mikro....or SAK .....or the opinel or the.......
your obviously well past the point of no return

And to make matters worse, BRK&T in 2-3 weeks will have the new FOX RIVER out on the market!!! :knifecut: Think of their Highland Special, the size of a NORTHSTAR!!!! :shock:

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
I can see it now BIGT...

can't afford the elecricity bill but ITS ALRIGHT MY LOVE...BECAUSE LOOK CAN MAKE A BOW DIRLL SET WITH MY MANY KNIVES SO WE CAN HAVE FIRE AND BE WARM.

:wink:

:eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE