I'm back...! Hi from Germany!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnstone

Apr 9, 2013
Germany
I've been a member for quite a while but have been hiding for the last two years. Life got in the way, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Turns everything upside down.

For now, after chemotherapy and surgery, I am cancer free and recovering from treatment. I still enjoy time outdoors, love nature photography, grow vegetables. Discovered bookbinding and sketching. Slowly coming back to hiking, but I am still exhausted after an hour of walking.

I am glad that this place is just like it was when I left. Lots of familiar faces and lots of new faces!

Reactions: Erbswurst

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
My younger brother is getting over Cancer. He's 37!

He had 20hours worth of surgery over two days last week. Short terms hes doing amazing, long term the prognosis isn't good.

Glad to here your getting about outside.

Small steps lead to long journey's, they all start somewhere...

Cancer is Horrible, but it make your outlook on life change, for the better and you will appreciate the small things...

Reactions: Turnstone

Turnstone

Apr 9, 2013
Germany
My younger brother is getting over Cancer. He's 37!

He had 20hours worth of surgery over two days last week. Short terms hes doing amazing, long term the prognosis isn't good.

Glad to here your getting about outside.

Small steps lead to long journey's, they all start somewhere...

Cancer is Horrible, but it make your outlook on life change, for the better and you will appreciate the small things...
I am so sorry to hear that your brother is fighting cancer. It's always too early, I was 40 when I was diagnosed with cancer... I hope he recovers well from surgery and can enjoy life as much as possible. It's still hard, and the fear remains, and I can only guess that it's even harder for loved ones watching.

Reactions: shaneh

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE