If I wanted to fight off the zombies...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Featherstick,
not 100% sure what you're meaning by this thread?
If it's shear firepower, then summat with a tank would be good :Wow:
Though they run out've fuel and ammo. Then it would have to be sword, mace and bow for me.
Or you could go down the Ash "evil dead route" and chop yer arm off, fit a chainsaw ( that never needs fuel) and a rather tastey "BOOMSTICK", AKA a sawn off pump action shotgun. :AR15firin
Love the thread,
TTFN
Goatboy.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Then there's Miyamoto Musashi, awesome chap who only needed a wooden sword to defeat any foe, even when they were armed with wonderful laminated steel that we all seem to revere here.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Whatever you do, don't nail em to a cross,stab them in the belly with a spear then bury them behind a massive rock.

They just come back after that, dunt work at all:(

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Quick Leg it:twak:

shaunofthedead3.jpg

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
actually medieval garb wouldn't be a bad idea, granted your slow but lets face it your IN A CASTLE in plate armour with ring/chainmail underneath, chances of being bitten are slim.
jolly good time to practice your archery or perhaps ride out and sever the blaggards heads!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE