If I had that much money...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Better not be Stuart selling it ... I leant mine to him over the weekend! :eek:): :rolmao:

Book's good (one of Mears' best), but nowhere near that good!

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
looks like i'll be sitting down and photocopying my copy and getting it on ebay then!!

stuart

gurushaun

Forager
Sep 12, 2003
Modbury, Devon/Cannock Staffs
jakunen said:
67 quid plus P&P for an unsigned REPRINT!!!:yikes:

Maybe that's why it's worth so much. Try getting an unsigned 2nd hand Pratchett!!! :wink:

Some people really do have more money than ...

Anothe Pratchett fan... good :biggthump I hate to think how much time I've spent in book signing queues :eek:):

Cheers

Shaun

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
There's another in the system ... currently at 41 quid with 6 days to go! :yikes:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
It makes good business sense to buy a box of them and sell 2 a week on ebay. If you could find enough desired but obtainable books you could make a healthy living I suspect.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
tomtom said:
i'll just sell my original.. buy a new one with the proceeds and keep the £50 odd quid chage :eek:):

Problem being they are out of print so there are no new ones to buy hence the astronomical ebay madness kicking in.

Having said that if I ever see another one in a secondhand shop I will be getting it and counting the profit when I rip off the stupid masses on the bay :)

Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE