Ideas for a bushcraft birthday present...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

little_leaf177

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2011
Liverpeewwll
Hey everyone it's my brothers birthday soon and I'm struggling for ideas for a birthday present. He loves wild camping and bushcraft. So can anyone give me some ideas for a present(s). My budgets about £60ish ny ideas more than welcome... Only downside is this guy has almost everything and everything bushcraft orientated o I'm really struggling :s
any helps appreciated :)

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Learning is always a gift beyond price.
Get him a voucher towards a course with one of the makers ; my making course with Dave Budd was unforgettable.Or a bushy one ; Woodsmoke are brilliant teachers and only an hour from you near Windermere , enjoyed my course with them too.
Or go slightly off-piste and get him a food-related day course on foraging , foodsmoking (I can recommend foodsmoking Jo) or even artisan bakery with me in Kendal.
All my birthday & Christmas presents from swmbo are now course vouchers which suits me fine!
HTH, cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE