Ian - 'fast but dim' RIP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
An absolutely fantastic guy, a great family man and a wicked sense of humour. His whole life was one adventure. We would sit around the camp fire and he would keeps us entertained for hours.
Well said Dave. It was on one of the BritishBlades Off Road Challenges (the challenge seemingly who could drink the most :D) where I met him, you, Martyn, Steve, Pip, Mojo and Marc. Cracking bloke who I’ve been in touch with a few times since, that was 2010! Very sad loss.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I am sorry to hear he's away. Kind of shocked to be honest; he was a member for as long as I was, and I liked his posts.

Far too young; sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

Reactions: beachlover

Billy-o

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
It's awful news. I only knew Ian through forum banter, but really appreciated his tone and general alrightness .. and for years

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Well said Dave. It was on one of the BritishBlades Off Road Challenges (the challenge seemingly who could drink the most :D) where I met him, you, Martyn, Steve, Pip, Mojo and Marc. Cracking bloke who I’ve been in touch with a few times since, that was 2010! Very sad loss.
Oh, I knew I’d forgotten someone. And you @ANDYLASER. Sorry mate :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: ANDYLASER

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Sorry to hear this, I only had one pm’d conversation with him years ago but the story he told me stuck in my mind, im smiling now thinking about it.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE