I would like to try archery...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cletus

Sep 9, 2010
leeds
HI there marcelxl been looking at joining your club after seeing it at harewood gamefair. Did me 6 week coures and all at top tox ages ago do you take novices?looks loads of fun.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
HI there marcelxl been looking at joining your club after seeing it at harewood gamefair. Did me 6 week coures and all at top tox ages ago do you take novices?looks loads of fun.

You would have to get in touch with the powers that be, not sure about the novice thing as the nature of the place is that you do the coarse over 30 odd acres and you would need your own gear and probably someone to watch over you, which to be fair shouldn't be too hard as its a very social and good natured place to be............

Should be back there next weekend and I will ask about novices and a hosting/taster session. Although this weekend I have some targets to wreck!

Hope this helps

Marc

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
I live in Suffolk and I am a member of the oakwood bowmen if you wanted to have a go I could look into it for you? You would have to be a NFAS member is all?
Thanks for your time

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE