i won a £400 amazon gift voucher..

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
There's quite a lot of good books that you could get.

Some authors are uncle ray (obviously) lofty wiseman, mors kochanski (spelling if probably off but ive had a few lol) and they will link off to more.

A falkniven dc4 is a good stone for the field but not much use as a main sharpener.

Congrats on the win btw, if your really stuck you can buy me some stuff :lmao: :lmao:

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Keela Munro jacket...you won't regret it.

Kindle 3g...love mine to bits (now I have a case for it and can hold it like a book) a whole referene library in your pocket.

Simon

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
what shall i spend it on? any suggestions?

Wouldn't mind a new sharpener, whats the best there is on amazon?

anything else interesting people can think of to get? :)
Sell the voucher to a pal who knows what they want to buy then you are not limmitted to Amazon :)
If you need a sharpener then wait for the £6 Aldi diamond block!
You can then spend the rest on buying my DIY bushcrafting book and a load of materials to make all the gear you realy need.
Any change can go on food and drink for some meets!

Wow, what a great win. :)
For me I would also be undecided, I was recently when I had some money to spend as part of a work award. In the end I settled for a pack and a few bits and bobs.

Somehow I just knew John would be in trying to sell his wares. ;) Not offering the pouches?

Have fun spending. :)

thankyou all :) it was a choice between an ipad or £400 amazon vouchers..i have absolutely no need for an ipad :p

unfortunately, i cant find the sharpmaker on amazon, that was my first idea :(

the kindle 3g does indeed look amazing http://xkcd.com/548/

the gopro isnt too bad an idea either, i was thinking of getting one a little while ago with the fps attachment so i could take it in surfing with me. i've seen some of the shots people have got using them and they are brilliant.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE