I think i purchased

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ruvio

Nomad
A magical knife....
I've made a spoon with it, worked on 7 walking sticks ( which will be completely ready in about 3 months if anyone wants one), cut down a decent sized tree, and done just general wood splitting for about a month etc...

and it's still sharp enough to shave with, ive literally done nothing more than wipe it clean

slammer187

Nomad
Jul 11, 2009
Ireland
Wow It sounds like 5160 to me because that seems to be fairly common and can be fairly good when heat treated properly but your knife sounds like one made by the gods....lol!

Ruvio

Nomad
DSCF1043.jpg

there you go, a pic of said magical knife

caliban

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 16, 2008
edinburgh
It's a cool looking knife and it sounds like an astonishing performer, but it wasn't what I was expecting after you said it was made by a little man in crete. Maybe he just nailed the heat treat?

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
This is becoming a more religious community. We have St Ray, now St Stavros, are there any other contenders? Could Bear be included as an angel ?
Can you tell its a quiet Sunday in Scotland? Of course we also have St Toddy the mod. Any others?
G

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE