I, Robot , I Soldier.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I’m watching the southern USA from California to Georgia experience a killer heatwave. The northern part is coughing from Canadian Wildfire smoke.
CLIMATE CHANGE is accelerating faster than the best predictions a few years ago.
refugee crisis, wars, mass starvation , disappearing species and entire ecosystems , the spread of diseases, King Charles and Harry, Elon Musk and peers trying to run the word, gun violence in my country, trump won’t go away, but good people do...,
Uh, why are we worried about AI
Again?

For everyone.
This thread wasn't questioning if A.I in all spheres is a concern.

It was specific if the the point where A.I and modern battlefield elements are combined and if then something with total autonomy of decision making is given the ability to take human lives.

• Haha
Reactions: gg012 and Broch

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
“ which reminds me- I have something for you. It was your father’s light Sabre from the clone wars. An elegant weapon from A better time.” Paraphrasing

Glass-Wood-Steel

Jul 31, 2016
Cheshire
Does anybody read Philip K Dick?
There is a short story of his that kind of fits in here. It is called "The Gun" and it is an entertaining read, unless you don't like Sci-fi.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE