I made it this morning (my 2nd one)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
hi guys, i went for a walk this morning and found a stick and this is what i pictured when I picked it up, its the 2nd one iv done now and is the best one yet. hope you like ;)

5284ebee-808f-147f.jpg

5284eb95-80ae-64e9.jpg

5284eb95-8132-9e80.jpg

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
have a go mate it only takes about an hour or so, and it nice to have bits of gear made from nature ;)

Next time I go for a wander will keep a look out for a nice bit of wood. Im not very good at stuff like that really but got nothing to lose by giving it a go. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
Thats great mate. Like the shape and color of it. Im just starting to look at making things from nature. any tips?

im glad you like it, im just starting out myself, all I can say is learn off others, take ideas and make them your own, also dont be worried how things turn out at first they xan only improve ;)

Survive

Nov 3, 2011
Canada - eh?
Very nice craftsmanship. I found this on Youtube a while ago and am amazed at the guy's speed and skill.

[video=youtube;OpB-U3qiZzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpB-U3qiZzg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Thanks for sharing! Did you use a crooked knife for it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE