I know it's been said before

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
But there are some great people on here.

for the second time now someone I have never met, let alone spoken to, has sent me something in the post, at their expense.

On top of that there are the guys I have met who freely share knowledge and skills others pay for.

So I say a great big thank you and I look forward to a time I can pass on the love.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
It is a great forum.....spreading the Karma is great,all about helping out.
Ive had my share and also shared!!;)

singe1986

Forager
Feb 3, 2013
thirsk
I have to agree people seem alot better on here than most forums, ive only been on a few week and already impressed with the archives of knowledge and calibre of people did a trade with paul atkins and ended up spending most the afternoon talking to him, and the gift it on thread just shows that bit of care keep it up guys

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
It's a great forum!!

Iv never been part of anything like this before, iv always kind if avoided it tbh. More then anything because I can't stand what I call keyboard warriors lol.

But thankfully iv not come about any on here.

Iv had lots and lots if great advice, made some new friends, been to great meets, and been on some wonderful trips with teepee, shewie and bare thrills!!

Hopefully there will be many more!!

So from me, thanks guys!!

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE