I just got home after the Moot...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well the title sets the scene:)
I am in the midst of cleaning, drying, maintaining my kit .. and I am already missing the Moot!
I am finding it weird to be in a building, have running water (hot AND cold!) and a bath to soak in...
I have yet to sort my photos but hope to get some up soon.
As ever a big thanks to Tony and all the Mods and Shelly for helping me out when I was in real need...

High points - Raising over £400 for charity
Chillin for 2 weeks
Meeting all the good folk new and old hands
Naughty Corner fun

Low points - Breaking a tooth on chewing gum
Getting older
Having to wear that wig for a second day when the Auction went wrong......

My real Heartfelt Thanks to all who laughed at me so hard that their wallets fell wide open :)

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I have been home a few days now and despite all the obvious creature comforts I'm finding being indoors or in a car suffocating.

Missing the Moot too.

Pleasure to get to meet you a bit more Mr Fenna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
So, next weekend is the rspb wild weekend wildlife sleep out thing - perfect excuse to get outdoors if one were needed, without a pink pigtailed wig 😉 - I've been home for a day now and pthhhh, that's what I say!

Jul 22, 2014
East Sussex
The Moot was an amazing experience. The pink in your wig really brought out your eyes and well done on the charity front! I am still doing laundry and putting kit away, just can't quote bring myself to put the last things into the loft.....But we sat as a family last night and started to sharpen our knives with our new found skills, and my new tracking aura means I will soon find the living room floor. Thanks to all who organise, contribute their time so freely and help, hope to contribute a bit more next year now we know.xxx

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE