I have no idea what on earth to label this as

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
A fast-paced, exciting new adventure full of real survival details and gruesome tips

Gruesome tips? Thanks but no thanks :D

But the synopsis reminds me of the adventure books my father gave me when I was about 7 or 8. The books were from the 40s or 50s and had similar themes.

I just loved them as a kid!

Mike

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The marketing machine :D People love it, they love him and what he does so books like that are going to come forth, it probably is ghost written as I expect that he's got a very busy schedule.

maybe we should get some copies to give away :D

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
It is fiction but is it doubly fiction? Did bear write the fiction or is it fiction that he ever put pen to paper?

You know what? I want to read it!

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
The marketing machine :D People love it, they love him and what he does so books like that are going to come forth, it probably is ghost written as I expect that he's got a very busy schedule.

maybe we should get some copies to give away :D
Bear Grylls handy prebound tinder packs, what a great idea.
;)

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
His wife has written a book on marital bliss
Rule number 1 - Try not to let your husband paraglide over everest while the kids are still small....
She must be a stong person, and very happy, as he has yet to break rule number one.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
She must be a stong person, and very happy, as he has yet to break rule number one.

Lol!
Rule number 2
Write the marital bliss book at the beginning of your marriage, not near the bitter end when even the noise he makes when he is chewing makes you want to strangle him with his own underpants elastic.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE