I apologize to everyone on this forum.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Meh, don't worry about it. Was obviously not you posting it and your ex might just be at that fragile stage that we have all been at during one stage of our lives in one way or another.
Crap happens.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I liked the 'A fact about Bushcraft' thread, she raised some valid points lol

Don't worry, just change your password, I thought you'd been on the old Bob Hope in your pipe to be honest.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I enjoyed the thread - and not only can she not spell she can't count either "A" fact ... it was several facts!
Anchovies in the heater vents of her car and double cream under the footwell mats.....

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Just tell her the bushcrafters are passing the hat around for some remedial English classes - we believe that if she puts in some effort, she could achieve nursery school level writing in a year or two - or at least colouring in ;)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Dont worry, we not that stupid it was sussed quite quick... lol it was fun while it lasted, lol

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I enjoyed the thread - and not only can she not spell she can't count either "A" fact ... it was several facts!
Anchovies in the heater vents of her car and double cream under the footwell mats.....

Prawns in a curtain rod or just dotted about the place were highly effective, even if there was no smell the flies certainly found them scrumptious. Re: Anchovies in the car heater, kippers are so much more effective John....sadly in my youth I was involved in helping with some 'pay back' time to help an old friend out who'd been well and truly stitched up...warning, never marry a QC's daughter, daddy can be a real bugger in court but the kippers beat him, took the Daimler garage ages to find the source of the smell :cool:

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
She has no imagination.

A buddy with a nasty ex used the exes phone to ring the speaking clock...in New York....whilst they were on holiday :)

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I bet if most of us look back through our past relationships there's bound to be a few times where we have made a right **** out of ourselves.
I know I have, she just did it on a forum that's all.
No need for petty revenge to get her back for her petty revenge, ad infinitum.

The quicker its all over the quicker you get to the point where you can have a reasonable conversation in the street with someone you used to get on with.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE