I am Looking for an MFH Crusader type Bergen in Danish M84 Camo.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Don't misunderstand me!

If this rucksack is well made as you told us and also last a bit longer, that is an interesting offer in the low budget segment as it costs only 80 € and is always everywhere available. Perhaps not especially in Danish camouflage, but in olive green you get it nearly everywhere.

3 years of civil use without any problems is already pretty good. But I have to tell you that my original German army mountain troop rucksack is already approximately 40 years old, looks as good as new although used by the German army before I got it, and is brand new also available for just 75 € in original Cordura Nylon and made by HEIM in Germany.

It has only 34 litres capacity though and is a totally different construction.

But people are of course interested to compare yours with issued military rucksacks.

So, if you tell us for example after 10 years that it broke now, people can calculate what they like to get for which use.
Not everybody needs a new high end rucksack that's made to NATO specifications and costs new much more if fitted out approximately like yours.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Sorry the SAK is OK, but if it comes to camouflage patterns 5 colour Flecktarn is the best and nicest of course.

And small items should be chosen in black-red-gold or even better black-white-red. That are simply the best looking combinations.

As less is more, just black and white is even better of course and if stamped with a nice prussian eagle it's the top of taste one can devellop.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE