null_zpsef8d34ed.jpg

Oooh... stay away! :)

null_zps787bb12f.jpg

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Great picture - never seen one :)

Annoyingly, only just found out you can lock the AF on an iPhone so I could have not needed the glove behind it (kept focusing on the background). Saw it quite by chance on some willowherb that's growing in our paddock. Shortly afterwards, I found the first beech tree to have made it out of the tube, so pleased with that

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Excellent - I am doing the reverse at the mo - a new neighbour hated their hedge and asked a builder to rip it out. It was 20' tall leylandi which he piled up in a 15' high, 30' wide pile. Me and another chap volunteered to help them demolish the pile. My chainsaw is tired - but not half as tired as me.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
My chainsaw is filthy. The stupid builder tried to light the pile the day after he grubbed them out :(. Managed to just soot everything up. I looked like I had been cutting fire breaks in a forest fire :censored:

My mate blew out a hydraulic pipe on his tractor shifting the trees off the pile :banghead:

Still we got three big farm trailers of firewood so far - loads more to come when the heavy lifting kit is fixed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE