I am begging forgiveness.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T

Tekeeler

I have kind of agreed to go to a commercial campsite :eek: where people use the words 'awnings','hook ups for satellite tv' and 'no fires except barbeques or gas stoves'.

In return for this horrible act the guys I am going with will be coming out into a sensible environment with me for a couple of nights.

Is this mitigating enough?

Can I ever be forgiven?

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
*You must light the BBQ using Fire by friction.
*You must carve a spoon whilst sitting in that big chair.
*You must clean the dishes using grass. (that's the stuff the tents parked on ;) )

I've found a great way to get my own back on family campers when they make lots of noise. Make a yarrow whistle for each of the kids and present them to them a few hours before the leave.

Follow evil Andys guidlines and you shold be fine :D

T

Tekeeler

Thank you all for your help I feel I can go to this place. News flash is that I may have persuaded them to go to a campsite in a field/wood in the grounds of a pub. :D

Mutley

Forager
May 6, 2005
True "WayLand" - I go to these type of campsites alot, then go out in the day, just to practice the basics. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
We have a T.V. commercial running here for car insurance. In the first part they are filming the advert and the announcer says " so simple even a caveman can do it." Immediately a neanderthal ( low browridge, facial hair and gnarly teeth in modern casual clothing) on the crew slams down a clipboard and storms offset as the announcer profusely apologises. Second scene: The commercial is airing and two neanderthals in an upscale flat, one playing a Chopin piece on pianno here the ad and sadly say " Did you hear that? Yes, that is so condescending." When you go 'camping' with your mates dab your face with blue woad, have them drape your steak raw over your wrist and chew on it while squatting and scratching your armpit. Make cooing sounds and smile when the stoves emit the ancient flame. You'll be packed up and heading for wilder parts ASAP, garanteed. :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE