Hultafors Craftsman Bushcraft Knife - £3.99

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
I have had a couple of these i got in sweden years back, superb knives, on par with frosts imo, never used to sell to the UK market untill recently as far as im aware, as I called them a few years back and they basically said if i didnt buy a few grands worth it wasnt worth their while lol, i love dealing with the swedes "!! ;)

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I watched a U tube video on these some guy reckons the tang is three quarters.
Kepis has done a video on these, along with a destruction test, after seeing that I bought two of them an am well pleased with them.
The handle is a better grip than the Mora that I have.

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I have one- ordered from The Tool Vault- their standard price is £2.97 there, so don't believe the Greenman Store price hype- if they were ever genuinely selling those for £13 then they are ripping of the customer on a laughable scale! Their £3.99 'special limited chance offer buy it now or forever wish you had' price is still steep at 25% higher than other web prices.

http://www.thetoolvault.com/search.php?search=Hultafors&submit.x=27&submit.y=19

There was thread on these a while back. I like mine, although in common with others, find the finger guard on the handle a little unwieldy. Apparently it is no trouble to whittle it down, not that i have done that yet.

Bazooka Joe

Tenderfoot
Oct 27, 2011
Danmark
Good knives for the price! I use the stainless version at work, and have been very impressed by the quality of the steel, they take a good edge and hold it well too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE