Hullo from Bristol :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 14, 2012
Bristol
about.me
Hullo :)

I've been lurking around the forum for a while now and have just recently registered so thought I'd pop my nose in and say hullo!

I've only recently started to explore bushcraft more but am forever out in the woods and I make lots of staffs (I'm a Druid so I can't help it!).

Also, I've just started a diploma with the conservation volunteers so will be doing some woodworking etc whilst doing that.

But enough about me! I look forward to getting to know everyone and participating in the forum. :)

Much love (and a Happy New Year!),
Melanie
xxx

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Hi Melanie, not too far away in Gloucester and always looking for friends to practise and share skills with. Welcome too the site never have I met a better bunch of like minded people

Chris

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Aaaa that's you who leaves them staffs at the gates of Leigh woods lol, welcome

All the best Stewart :)

Dec 14, 2012
Bristol
about.me
Thanks everyone :)
Not too far from Gloucester Thetillerman71 aye! :)
Haven't been upto Leigh woods at all would you believe Stewart! Only moved this way a few months back so still finding my way around! It's next on my list though!
Went upto Lowerwoods recently though to do some coppicing, was wonderful there :). Making my way round the local woods slowly but surely!

Love Melanie
xxx

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE