Howdy Ya'll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

moccasintracks

Just wanted to let the board know that I'm glad I found it.

Fellow name of British Red posts on a different board I frequent, and his insightful posts got me to google up some UK sites.

Imagine my surprise when I found he posts here also. (should have guessed LOL)

Anyway HI to Ya'll, and I'll be reading ; learning and if I have anything seems valuable posting.

Jim

M

moccasintracks

Thanks everyone.

Lots of my family from Tuscaloosa (T-town) and Boss from there also.

I'm near Huntsville in the NE of Alabama USA

Was born in Appalachian Mtns. on Va / W.Va borderbut moved south in '69

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I am already learning lots from lurking and reading.

I found a knife that is sort of a nessmuk pattern for sale at the local "hammers" dept store. It is a old store that still has wooden floors and a old timey fill to it. It is a cheap version, but as I work with it I am really seeing the value it such a blade, and may try and make a better one for myself.

Still studying on scandi grind blades.

This morning at lunch my littlest boy (age 6) was talking to me about camping and the gear he thinks we need to carry. Said we needed wood and matches and water.

Guess ya'll can tell that he likes campfire cooking. I let him cook sausage and hotdogs over the fire this past week.

Jim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE