Howdy from Kentucky, US!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 10, 2008
US
Hi folks!

My name is Will, and I'm a fellow woods-nut from the other side of the pond. I thought I'd made this intro long ago (I just lurk here occasionally) but just made post #1! I'm into most anything bushcrafty, and have way too much steel and gear laying around (as I'm sure more than a few here do). ;) I'm a bit more 'established' on a few other forums, but I hope to post here more often!

Thanks much-

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
Welcome Spooky!

I was :drive: on I-40 Sunday and saw long caravans of power workers coming home from your direction.

How are things now and did you have a bad go of it? :sad6:

Always like to hear of how folks did in a minor upset of the grid. Hope it was no big deal for you.

Dec 10, 2008
US
Thanks guys!

Yeah Weaver, it was a rough spell for lots of folks in ky! I actually ended up doing alright overall though, we've got a fireplace that helped keep us warm, and gave easy cooking. The roads were another story, my 2wd truck is a death trap!!! Did you all have any rough stuff?

traderran

Settler
May 6, 2007
TEXAS USA
Hi folks!

My name is Will, and I'm a fellow woods-nut from the other side of the pond. I thought I'd made this intro long ago (I just lurk here occasionally) but just made post #1! I'm into most anything bushcrafty, and have way too much steel and gear laying around (as I'm sure more than a few here do). ;) I'm a bit more 'established' on a few other forums, but I hope to post here more often!

Thanks much-
Hi spooky and welcome from another Nessmuk Basted
glad to see you on hear we Texans can use the help
they already think I am not PC what ever that Menes

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE