How was your day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Is it me feeling a bit romantic, or was the weather today a bit special? The frost never thawed, the ski had a bit of cloud and the light was very atmospheric. Wish I'd had my camera as all the colours were a lovely dusky hue. Don't get too many of them this close to the south coast an London.

Now back to something butch to do and man up again, but it was pretty.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
........ I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers........ :D

I know what you mean though, took a picture of sun through a cloud.

teja3a8a.jpg

touched by nature

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Cold. But I took my dog and my mum's puppy out for a few miles anyway because they'd be bouncing off the walls otherwise. I tried taking photos of frozen stuff but every time I did the puppy would kill whatever I was taking pictures of. It also ate a frozen worm. I worry about that dog.

Frozen leaves before and after...

P1090958.jpg

P1090959.jpg

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Brilliant light, some fantastic shots and views on offer, but as is usual under such circumstances I was a camera short of a photograph. :rolleyes:

Still, it was a lovely day.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Its been great thanks, we have had heavy here snow for the last week and today the sun came out. Everything looked amazing , tonight temps will drop to about -18 so it should be another clear ,cold , blue skied morning tomorrow :) the feel good factor was very high today :)

My morning view off the balcony at the back of my home

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Mixed day here. Nothing done for the day itself but booked my grandson for a hockey camp with our local pro hockey team, the Pensacola Ice Flyers, Sunday evening to include:
-Ice skate usage
-Instruction from the Pensacola Ice Flyers team
-Autograph session with the Ice Flyers
-Food & drink
-A ticket to an Ice Flyers' game
-A ticket to Winter Wonderland (the winter theme park our local pro baseball team, the Pensacola Blue Wahoos, (minor league AA affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds) has open

Bad news was from the daughter of a former GF (actually a former finance) Her mom (my former fiance) is still in hospice.

Last edited:

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Lovely day here today.

Sorted out emails for work, took a mates car out for a spin and scared myself senseless for my hobby work.
Only a short dog walk today as i'm still stiff from yesterdays hike.

Even turned on the Xmas lights which made the Mrs smile (i'm not much of a Xmas person)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE