How old are you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

How old are you?

• 0-9 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-14 years

Votes: 21 1.9%
  • 15-19 years

Votes: 87 7.9%
  • 20-29 years

Votes: 256 23.1%
  • 30-39 years

Votes: 403 36.4%
  • 40-49 years

Votes: 225 20.3%
  • 50-59 years

Votes: 87 7.9%
  • 60-69 years

Votes: 22 2.0%
  • 70-79 years

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • 80-89 years

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Mar 28, 2007
Leicestershire, England.
I'm 22.

To Phantom, your not alone, :) I rememebr being 15, it really wasn't that long ago, and I was shielded and forbidden from things like that.

You wouldn't be allowed to purchase a knife or axe in a shop as you have to be 16. But be patient and it will come, you have no idea how quickly life speeds up the later into your teens you get. You'll get all you desire in time. :)

Wolves. :)

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
oldsoldier said:
Well, I held off as long as I could. Fortunately, I see I am in the majority. For once. Wow, somehow, that doesnt make me feel good ;)
I thought pretty much the same, being part of the majority of people is unusual for me. Not going to be there for much longer though, "Dare to be different!"

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
w00dsmoke said:
People like you and I, though mortal of course like everyone else, do not grow old no matter how long we live...[We] never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born...

I like that one :)

atb,
mary

Glade said:
I decided some time ago that I was tired of growing older each year, so I froze my age at 'over-forty'. I'm not normally too clever but that turned out to be a real bright idea because whilst those around me grow older each year, my age never changes. Yep, smart move for sure.

Somebody asked my age a few weeks ago - I think it was the doctor or somebody, so they would of course be expecting the real answer, and do you know, I had no idea what my real age was so I had to calculate it in my head before I could answer. I quite like being 'over-forty', which is just as well because this is the age that I'll always be.

What a marvellous idea, would you mind if I also adopted this more than sensible philosophy on age?
Of course I have yet to accept that I'm 40 :yikes: so it might be a while yet, and while my better half has constantly taken the proverbial since that birthday which I have'nt quite managed to admit happened she still sees me as a teenager, or at least she says it's like living with one some times.......
Which is good .......I think..... ;)

Cheers Tim

edispilff

Forager
Mar 6, 2007
between the trees
Me 35, Dog 14

Wanted to go swimming for birthday. Everything was frozen.

tsar-0001.jpg

Opted for some "snow swimming" instead (1.5m of fresh new white)

Honestly, we are all younger than the rotation gives us credit for. All this outdoor life is a lot healthier than the city maze!

edispilff

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Think i'm 28 this year, not really sure though but thats what i'm told by swmbo. Maybe it's a sign of age that you lose track, or maybe it's just your innerself trying to ignore the inevitable:rolleyes:

Philbert

Tenderfoot
Jun 11, 2004
Northern Ireland
26 going on 6 according to the wife.

Old enough to think i know better but young enough to know there is still a vast wealth of experience to draw from here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE