How many Scouts can you get in a tipi???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Tutchi said:
Hi Stovie
Grandson has just joined the cubs. Must see if I can run off some of these pics to show his leaders if you have no objection. Would love if they took it on-board and took his troop out for the odd weekends.

Rgds
Tutchi
:cool:

By all means use the pics, Tutchi. If it inspires some action all the better :)

PS hows the bow coming ;)

Tutchi

Forager
Nov 15, 2005
Scotland
stovie said:
By all means use the pics, Tutchi. If it inspires some action all the better :)
PS hows the bow coming ;)
Hi Stovie
Don't ask M8 "The Road to H**l and all that" Grandson keeps asking the same question and I don't have an answer for him either :lmao:

Want to give him copies of pics to take to his cubs and see if it sparks some enthusiasm. Thank you very much. Will let you know the results in both areas ;)

Cheers M8 much appreciated.
Rgds
Tutchi
:cool:

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Looks like they are learning some good bushcraft there Stovie - well done! Can I ask about the pixelated faces? Is this a permission thing?

JimN

Forager
Feb 7, 2006
The Amber Valley
Fantastic pictures stovie. I don't suppose you've got room for a 6'2" scout in your troop? :D
stovie said:
Unfortunately, for all the possibilities, it appears that putting the "out" into scout is still a rare commodity, and it all depends on your local leaders, and what they perceive scouting to mean...or what they are comfortable with.

It's a difficult call, but I know what my scouts want (cos I ask them :rolleyes: ) and I do my best to deliver....

But I guess in answer to your question, NO, all scouts dont do this kind of thing...More's the pity :(
My lads in the beavers at the moment (soon to move up to the cubs), he's really getting into it so I really hope he stick with it and gets to do things like that.
ship said:
(got kicked out the boys brigade twice tho :D )
I gotkicked out the BB too :) never went back though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE