how do i find my posts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
argh...ive been on message boards quite a bit over the years. i must say, this is the hardest ive ever had finding my old threads on a board.
and i even asked this question here once before, and the answer, after it was given, i remember seemed like i shoulda been able to figure it out. yet here i am, once again, scratching my head, clicking everywhere. no sign of where to find my old threads. help would be greatly appreciated! =)

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Here's one you'll like:

Click the User CP link. It's in the top left, just under the title of the thread.

Under the text "Your Control Panel" click the "Your profile" link.

On the right hand side, just under your avatar thumbnail, DOB, Join Date and Total Posts info there's a link "Show All Statistics" - click it.

Under the "Statistics" sub heading there's a link - "Find all posts by DeadPhan" click it.

Madpuppy

Dec 7, 2009
Blair, Nebraska U.S.A.
I will say it is rather hard to find the threads that I have posted on, I am a member of some fishing and hunting sites and there is a button to push when there is a new post in a thread I have been on. Is there anyway of knowing when there is a new post on a thread I have posted on, Thanks for any help!

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
the little symbol to the left should change colour and the name of the post itself should go from normal to bold type font e.g the Blatant Bushcraft thread for me is now in bold. Or if you want you can find your name somewhere and click on it--->your profile page--->statistics---> then all threads started by you or all posts by you. Hope this helps :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE