House Move Clearout!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I’m moving house so here comes a clearout!
Any tyre-kicking or unnecessary bitching and/or criticism and you are excluded from the sale. If you don’t want to buy, don’t write stuff like ‘Ooo…if only I had the money, etc’ - it doesn’t help anyone and just lengthens the thread for no good reason.
PM any questions you have to me.

If you want to buy, I take Paypal only. UK addressees preferred – overseas addresses please check with me first (sorry, no offence guys but I’ve got a lot to do sorting the house out so trying to keep things simple).

Items will be sent upon receipt of Paypal payment. I’ll use first class recorded delivery and the cost of postage is included in the sale prices.

All axes/knives require declaration that you are over 18 years of age. No declaration, no sharps.

First to PM me gets the item.

Post Edited to Remove Sold & Sent Items. I will accept reasonable offers on any of the items left below.

Metal matchcase with matches – not waterproof. VGC. £3. SOLD - Subject to Payment

2zhmvdu.jpg

Coleman Waterproof Matches – 3 full boxes. £2. SOLD - Subject to Payment

2czstpd.jpg

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Alright Mikey P, sorry to clutter your thread but I missed out on the smock. I'm after one like that, where did you get it originally? Cheers, Chad

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Cheers fella, I did try Endicotts but they won't have any in until autumn now. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Guess I shouldn't have gone to bed when I did lastnight!

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
hi i`m up for the brunton glorb if payments fall through,cappi
he who is lucky in love.IT ENDS THEIR

D

Deleted dude 7861

Amazingly fast delivery of the tarp and pukko, very pleased :)

Been a pleasure dealing with you :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE