Horrendous windy and rainy day on The Fowey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
lovely pics of what must have been a lovely paddle,....in a lovely part of the world,...(thats a lot of lovelys int it?!)

Dawn French?..

she lives in the place off Readmoney?

lovely beach ....

we were there in the summer in the inflatable kayaks

marcusleftthesite

On a new journey
Sep 28, 2006
love it mate thanks for sharing

Thanks Drew,thanks Kev,one of those rare days when everything go's right.Just down the coast within a mile are some nice little sandy sits,not big enough to call a beach but big enough to land in.Next time I get those conditions I'll paddle around to them :)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Looks like a great day out ! thanks for sharing , never mind Dawn French , I was part of a well executed plan many years ago to bet on a horse called Polruan , that was such a closely guarded secret that it won at 33-1 ! and it was noted in the next days press , that the victory didn't come as a complete surprise , as there was some shrewd westcountry money for the beast !

Sorry to go a bit off topic , but for more than the pics , brought a wry smile to my face .

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE