Hiya from the North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 2, 2011
Sunderland
What a fantastic forum and site. I can see myself spending alot of indoors time in here.

This seems full of interesting alternatives types to me. For some this is a badge of honour and why not?

For a while I tried my hand in a few outdoor activities many to instructor level but things fell by the wayside with life's other commitments. I'm hoping to fully renew my interest in all things outdoors. I love the thought of self sufficiency and being able to cope in all situations when I'm out of my comfort zone. I had a hairy moment at the beginning of this year when I was caught out on the hills on my lonesome and my wife rang the MRT.

Apart from those tough lessons to learn I believe we live in days of global uncertainty when apparent securities are becoming increasingly fickle, so it's time to prepare come what may.

PS everything is conspiring against me going to the bushmoot but I'll be there, can't wait!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE