Hipflasks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FlashPan

Forager
Sep 7, 2015
Norf London
I have a cheapo tiny one from Tiger I reckon about 250ml. Stainless steel but the arm holding the screwtop to the body is silver painted plastic. Anyhooo filled it with cherry brandy about 10 years ago and left it in my stash bag. Give it a shake every few years to hear if anything is still inside and still sounds as full.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
I ahve a couple of standard ones but the Sigg pilots flask is a classic, holds the better part of a bottle so you can share it around the fire. One of the smaller ones fits nice in my sporran when dressed up.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Yes. I have a collection of about 20, in different guises my latest one being a Finnish designer tube with leather belt carrier.

Pete, you've got even more than I have! I think I have over a dozen, but not quite 20. They mostly contain meths or Aspen. No, I don't drink it.

There are a couple with Jack Daniels in them. I do drink that. :)

Stingray

Feb 25, 2009
Kent
I've just bought one of those Stanley ones.Looking forward to filling it with my blackberry brandy.
It matches my hot water flask and if it's as good as that,I'll be a happy bunny.

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
Bought one as a Christmas present. When it came, I decided i was keeping it for myself :)
34299b.jpg

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I'v got a little stainless one from a christmas long ago.....but if i take booze on a trip i'll use a plastic pilots water bottle (hip flask shaped)
the 500ml squeezy bottle that came with my sawer mini is great for re-fills :D

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
It’s never crossed my mind to take alcohol with me when heading into the woods but if buying a hipflask it would have to be one of glass. It may just be my somewhat eccentric sensibility but I find the thought of sipping any beverage through a small steel, pewter or silver receptacle to be a rather unpleasant experience.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE