Hip or back Quiver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Last quiver i have for sale. made with 3mm oxblood cowsides with a reindeer leather trim thats been stitched in with waxed linen thread. the edge has been double loop laced with superior calf leather lace. two belt loops that will fit upto a 2 inch belt. the loops hang the quiver horizontally but i will happily make a second pair for free to hang it diagonally if requested just let me know. Or i can make a strap so it can be worn as a back quiver for a little extra.

SPF. Includes delivery but not paypal fees.

cimg1913s.jpg

cimg1967u.jpg

cimg1914.jpg

cimg1966.jpg

cimg1968k.jpg

thanks for looking
Hamish

Last edited:

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Fine looking quivers them Dread. If you dont get any joy here i would consider talking to a few of the archery shops.
One shop i was at a while ago called Bowplus said they have trouble sourcing them. Were also going for a lot more than you have these at ;)

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Cool Etsy shop mate. Do you find stuff sells well on there? Maybe shifting a few bows soon to raise a few quid for Christmas. That and i have run out of space on teh rack ;)

Lupis

Forager
Dec 12, 2009
Scotland
Really like the look of the first one, pity it's for a left handed archer or I'd take it. Good luck with the sale.

Lupis

Forager
Dec 12, 2009
Scotland
I wear mine on my right hip facing forward. Never had it interfere with the string before. ;) Just going by the pictures it looks like it is meant to sit on the left hip facing forward which would require cross drawing. But that's neither here nor there, it's still a lovely piece.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE