HillBill, Swanni, sheffields folding saw and leather gaiters :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Times are hard atm so im selling a few bits to put some paper back in my pocket. :)

Up First is a brand new HillBill knife i got recently. Its a truly Beautiful tool that i haven't been able to put through its pacers as its too good looking! So my intentions are to pass it on to someone who will! (somewhere i cant see) ;)

Any specs on this needed and ill have to contact Mark and im not 100% on everything..

IMAG0890.jpg

IMAG0891.jpg

IMAG0892.jpg

IMAG0893.jpg

IMAG0894.jpg

Price £ 160 RMFCD Now 150, now big drop to 130!! .. (but would consider part exchange for a XL nessmuk or other bushy knife)

Next up is a Swanni in size M. It is in literally new condition. iv only worn it twice.. Feels a lot thicker that my other ones?? No damage or wear..

IMAG0811-1.jpg

IMAG0809-1.jpg

IMAG0810-1.jpg

IMAG0815-1.jpg

Price £ 50 RMRD now 40, big final price drop to 35!..

Sheffield break down folding saw.. Iv never seen a double of this as of yet. Its in great condition. Can be broken down and stored in rucksack ready for the woods or kept in the workshop.

IMAG0887.jpg

IMAG0888.jpg

IMAG0889.jpg

Price £ 35 RMRD now 30 last price drop to 20 quid

And finally for the more traditional Bushcrafter i guess some original leather gaiters Again iv never seen these pass my eyes before. size 15.5. Great condition!!! (just need the lacing for them)

IMAG0885.jpg

IMAG0886.jpg

Price £30 RMRD NOW 25 big final price drop to 15!!..

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Last big price drop on the hill bill! 115 pounds for a brand New 200 quid knife. If this doesn't work its going backb in the draw. Would consider as part chop,Enzo pk70Enzo camperNessmuk xlF1Sheffield woodie cloneFriction folders or slip joints. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE