Highlander Rucksacks Flooded Stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
These are new items but have been in the floodwaters. They are dried out but may have some rust on metal parts, they may have grubby bits, they may have a bit of a whiff.
As such they are not covered by my usual warranty sale conditions, this is effectively a private sale between me and you. If it's bust or not as described I shall give you your money back but not including postage costs (nominally five pounds).
Payment should be made to my personal Paypal account not the shop one.
In the event of two people wanting the same item the lucky buyer will be the earliest timed reply according to the respective forum timestamp. Reply should be yes please or I'll have it which will be your commitment to buy, pm sent or a question asked does not count!
All listed prices include shipping.

Forces 33 Olive £20 SOLD Mesquite SHIPPED

Forces 44 DPM £22 SOLD Melonfish SHIPPED

Forces 66 DPM £35 SPF Locky

Forces 88 Olive £60

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Forces 33 Olive Please Mark. PM on it's way

Ordered at 15:50... on my doorstep at 08:00 this morning. Now that is fast service. goodjob

As for flood damage... all I could find was a cardboard label that had been damp and dried out, the rucksack itself is immaculate.

Thanks Mark :You_Rock_

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
You can thank the Parcelforce dude for not turning up until ten past five for a three o'clock pickup! I got yours packed whilst waiting for him to turn up. Fortunately I just managed to catch the postie at the post office doing last collection.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You can thank the Parcelforce dude for not turning up until ten past five for a three o'clock pickup! I got yours packed whilst waiting for him to turn up. Fortunately I just managed to catch the postie at the post office doing last collection.

LOL.... you just spoiled it for everyone Mark. :D

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Davey, I already own the 66 and i can highly recommend it. Calibanzwei has the 55 and tbh there's not much difference in them at all i'd say get the 66.

Locky

Tenderfoot
Jan 28, 2010
South wales
Received Forces 66 today, Fast Delivery, Easy transfer, no Problems, Very Satisfied customer. Will Be using your services again.
Thank you very much

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
just got that 44 through m8, what can i say its mint condition! are you sure it even got wet?
thanks muchly!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE