Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 3, 2006
westmidlands
Hello everyone, I'm Simon I'm 31 and I live in the westmidlands.
I've been interested in bushcraft for a few years but due to 2 young children I havnt been able to get out there, but I'm hoping to soon.

B

bushyboo

Hello and welcome simon

how old are your kids ? I take my four year old daughter out on day trips and she loves getting a cup of hot chocolate made on the trail from my swiss army trianga

Gordon

big_daddy_merc

Forager
Apr 9, 2007
chesterfield
another of us Simon's lol, could be difficult at meets lol.
welcome on board sir, start you kids young, my 2 was on the hills as soon as they could walk, sooner if I could have got the pram over the rocks lol, they are 9 and 13 now and they still love it.

Oct 3, 2006
westmidlands
Hello and welcome simon

how old are your kids ? I take my four year old daughter out on day trips and she loves getting a cup of hot chocolate made on the trail from my swiss army trianga

Gordon

my daughters 4 and my son is 2 Im looking forward to taking them on trips in the summer, will have to keep them on short leash as trouble is never far away from them!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE