hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
my nickname is bun (iain) just a word to say hi .i am a novice at bushcraft
was . on ludlow survivors site but cant seem to get passed the green first page shame
cos i was really enjoying this site dont think i said anything that put anyone,s nose out of joint
hope to have the same pleasure on this site if you will have me as i say i am new to this concept of camping and craft please put up wi my questions however stupid they may seem . just want to know more about this subject
so its ock eye the noo
bun

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome to BCUK.... you are more than welcome

please put up wi my questions however stupid they may seem
There is no such thing as a stupid question.... not asking is stupid as you will never learn :D

:)
Ed

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Hi Bun, welcome to BCUK. There's no such thing as stupid questions. Most questions have been asked before, so familiarising yourself with the search function may yield answers before you ask them, but if in doubt, just shout out.

Eric

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
welcome to the site mate. as a relative newbie myself i can promise you that the knowledge of the guys on here is incredible and there is always somebody willing to help.

Make yourself at home!:)
Dan

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Hi Bun

Welcome to BCUK, some great information on here, some very clever people who know a fair bit on their subjects.

Enjoy

LS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE