Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ira

Sep 15, 2021
Kensington
Hi, I'm Ira, 60yr young lad, (in my head), living in London, photography and the outdoors are my main passions, even more so the older I get and bushcraft was something I was quite good at when I was a lot younger, so I would like to see if I remembered anything I learnt back then, learn some new tricks, and try and put them to practice. Motorbikes were my other love, but I sold both my bikes a couple of years ago as they were just sitting around getting dusty, my plans are to save up and get a new, ( probably secondhand ), bike and go off riding and camping around the U.K as there are lots of places I haven't been yet and that niggles me a bit, if that doesn't kill me I will maybe go further afield.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Hallo from Berlin!

Are you still able to ignite a candle?

If yes, your chances are good that the other skills will come back too.

Reactions: Ira

Ira

Sep 15, 2021
Kensington
Greetings, you gotta get another bike mate, what did you have.?
The last two bikes I had were a Triumph Tiger 955i, fantastic engine on that thing, the other was a Kawasaki KLR 650, wish I hadn't sold them. I am maybe thinking of getting another Tiger 955i, you sound like you are into bikes, do you ride ?.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
The last two bikes I had were a Triumph Tiger 955i, fantastic engine on that thing, the other was a Kawasaki KLR 650, wish I hadn't sold them. I am maybe thinking of getting another Tiger 955i, you sound like you are into bikes, do you ride ?.
For my sins I do.

Always had bikes, since about 14, back end of last year decided I needed to try A BMW before I get too old, had two now, an early 1150GSA and now a R1200gs, what a revelation!! Genuinely wish I'd discovered them 35 years ago.

Stay safe

Ira

Sep 15, 2021
Kensington
For my sins I do.

Always had bikes, since about 14, back end of last year decided I needed to try A BMW before I get too old, had two now, an early 1150GSA and now a R1200gs, what a revelation!! Genuinely wish I'd discovered them 35 years ago.

Stay safe
I've thought about going down the GS route myself, I haven't ruled it out yet but that Tiger engine was sublime, I think I have unfinished business to take care of.

Reactions: Robbi

Wushuplayer

Tenderfoot
Aug 16, 2020
London
Hi Ira, welcome!

Sounds like you and I have similar interests. there are a few other motocampers on this forum. You're in good company.
I'll send you a PM.

Reactions: Ira

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE