Hi to Bushcraft UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roughneck

Mar 17, 2021
Chelmsford
Came across your site whilst looking for any information regarding the Wilkinson Dartmoor Survival Knife.

Saw a few post with selling, re-grinding blanks from Dartmoor Knifes etc. Looks like there's a massive amount of info here about anything outdoors, well up my Boulevard and will take some time to work my way through it.

So I have a Dartmoor Blank which I have been working on for several weeks, I have never made a knife before of any description, but looking at good-ole utube makes you an expert "NOT" LOL. I've made the knife ie lots of grinding and polishing and sharpening. So now finishing the leatherwork, once again via utube taking hints and tips. Not long before I've finished so I'll post some picture on the forum.

So my interest, Anything to do with Airguns, Paper/Knockdown Targets, Hunting all for the table if I can't eat it I wont shoot it. Archery, most styles and also hunt with a bow as well, and many more other interest. Oh and camping out as much as we can, however the last year has been torture.

Roughneck

Mar 17, 2021
Chelmsford
Hi,

Just to clarify re-Bow Hunting.

I hunt in Spain, I'm fully aware of the laws in England and how it came about that Bow Hunting was banned, purely by someone not redefining Bow Hunting in the new Hunting regulations back in the 60's. Quite simply someone forgot to add it, so was banned by exclusion.
In the 80's it was made official to basically cover up there cock up. You can however hunt with a Slingshot / Catapult which was added in the 60's, work that one out.
Scotland have been trying to introduce Bow Hunting, so perhaps one day I wouldn't need to go abroad.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Welcome, a few here shoot, with various types of fire arm as well as use bow and sling shot so youre not alone, ha ha!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE