Hi, I'm a total newbie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone using Bushcraft UK. I live in Liverpool and love the outdoors. I do a lot of hiking, climbing and found a love for wild camping doing these things. I stumbled across bushcraft and got hooked. I'm trying to learn as much as possible but would love advice on places to practice that is close to Liverpool, courses and pretty much anything useful. Thank you

May 3, 2015
isle pf Anglesey
Welcome :) I'm moving to deeside in the future so if your still on this forum we can have a meet weekend , I'm only saying this because I can't find any meets on Anglesey or just of Anglesey I'm able to get to atm but if your up for the travel there are courses in and around Snowdonia :)

Welcome :) I'm moving to deeside in the future so if your still on this forum we can have a meet weekend , I'm only saying this because I can't find any meets on Anglesey or just of Anglesey I'm able to get to atm but if your up for the travel there are courses in and around Snowdonia :)
Thanks to everyone for the kind welcomes. That sounds great tom, It's not that far to Deeside for me. I think I'm going to find this forum really helpful.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE