Hi, greetings from kettering

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 17, 2012
northants
Hi all

new member here, the names Dave i'm from kettering in northamptonshire, i just wanted to say hi to all the folks on this great board and introduce myself,

bit of background about me if people are interested. i'm the wrong side of 30, i've done a lot of outdoor pursuits in the distant past, did a HND in Adventurous activity management at college in cornwall 10 or so years ago, lots of climbing, kayaking, hill walking, surfing, and moutain biking. but nothing for a number of years as job and family got in the way.

i've recently started to get interested in doing some bushy type things, and hopefully some minimum impact wild camping, i've just finished my first bit of carving (a wood spirit) and as a joint project with my brother have nearlly finished modding my CS trail hawk. i'll post pics in the relevent threads when i've dug the camera out.

thanks

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE