Hi from Sheerness in Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 10, 2013
Sheerness Kent
Hello All
I am a new member just joined, would really like to hear from any one in my area who would'nt mind taling me under their wing so to speak as I am completely new to bushcraft but I am dead keen on having a go as it has interested me for some time.

If there is any of you guys out there close to my locality who would not mind helping out a middle aged slightly over weight guy who will rough it with the best of them, please let me know. Oh please bear with me as I am totally new to forums, CHEERS....

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to the virtual campfire :D

I surfed into the forum years ago, it was the first one I had ever joined.....you get the hang of it pretty quickly, especially if you join in the conversations at all :D

cheers,
Toddy

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
Hi simonc and welcome. Think you will find a few from Kent on here. I'm only down the road from you in sittingbourne.
Don't get out much due to other commitments, but maybe we will bump into each other.

Feb 10, 2013
Sheerness Kent
Hello ocean1975
Thanks for the tip about Bushcraft Magazine I will have a look at that.
You asked if we had any woods on the island, no such luck there its all marshes and farm land.
You're not to far from here maybe we could meet up somewhere sometime for a chat, or even a day in the woods somewhere (not on sheppey)
Cheers...

Feb 10, 2013
Sheerness Kent
Hi realearner
Sounds like you must be married and she won't let you out HAHA!!
It really would be nice to bump into someone like yourself who lives pretty much on my doorstep.
Maybe we could meet up sometime for a chat.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE