Hi from NZ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 8, 2013
new zealand
Hi there folks,

Im from New Zealands South Island. Im a fur trapper, bushman, hunting guide, white water rafting guide. I have just started a youtube channel and am looking to share my videos.

I will post on here every week or so to let you keep track of my adventures,

Cheers and feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Josh

sycamour

Forager
Dec 10, 2012
south east
Hi Josh, and welcome to the site, I have only just discovered your you-tube channel, and man, you crack me up!
your vids are informative as-well as entertaining, good to see your boys living the life!

Sep 8, 2013
new zealand
Hi Josh, and welcome to the site, I have only just discovered your you-tube channel, and man, you crack me up!
your vids are informative as-well as entertaining, good to see your boys living the life!

cheers for the feedback. Im making a couple of videos per week at the moment. Its easy over here as the hunting is so accessible. I hear its a bit of a mission over there to go for a hunt sometimes?

rhaco

Apr 4, 2012
United Kingdom
Been a lurker on here for a while but your videos prompted me to post.

Loving your videos, very entertaining and informative, keep them coming.

Suppose having the NZ wilderness as your backdrop makes it slightly easier, could watch your videos with no sound and still be in awe.

rhaco

Apr 4, 2012
United Kingdom
Love the videos, watched most of them yesterday. Both entertaining and informative, keep them coming.

That raw billy goat looked a bit rough, but I admire your dedication.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE