Hi . . . from Nottingham

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thorsbear

Jul 28, 2006
Nottingham
Mid 30's bloke.

Live in Nottingham (I'd like to say a nice part - but actually one of the worst!)

Served in TA for 8 years including an 8-month tour with regulars in Bosnia as a dog-handler.

I'm a practicing Heathen and am hoping to become more self-sufficient in and away from home (I already own an allotment).

I have a hand-ful of like-minded friends but we've not yet taken the 'plunge' into bushcraft. I would have attended the bushmoot if I had come across this site a month or two earlier.

Anyone in or around Nottingham / Notts / Peak District please feel free to get in touch . . . I could do with some pointers and an 'introduction'.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello, and welcome to BcUK :) The best way to get involved is just to join the conversation and take it from there.

Cheers,
Toddy

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Hiyah Torbjorn, welcome to the site.

Theres tons ( shouldnt that be "tonnes"), of knowledge and experiences here.
Just take a look at the posting boards, what a selection!
Get tore into it, and dont be coy, for we have all asked stupid sounding questions at one time or another.

Ease your boot laces, trawl through the stickys , and FAQs....and think, "Gawd, what have I let myself in for"

Have a great time here.

Ceeg

JoeG

Tenderfoot
Jul 26, 2006
Nottingham
Hi thorsbear,
I live in Nottingham and i dont know too much about bushcraft, i'm trying to learn in my back garden but not having too much luck as yet.

Have fun experimenting,

Joe

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
Hello and Welcome!
Hope you get a chance to get stuck in as soon as possible. There's plenty of people willing to share learning around here, and a good bunch of maddies as well to keep the campfire entertaining :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Neil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE