Hi from Northants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bohXI

Jul 16, 2012
Kettering
Just thought I'd make a quick introduction...

I'm Kev & 30 years old. I've only really starting getting the whole bush craft thing in recent months but I've always loved the wilderness. Spent many hours travelling to the NW of the Highlands in pursuit of 'nothing' virtually every year since my dad first took me when I was 3.
I always struggled getting back into the rat race after being up there but this time was the worst. So, when I returned home from a trip this weekend I had a hunt around to expand my knowledge and idea on the wild camping around my area - or certainly closer than the 10 hour drive.

So, Here I am... I look forward to spending some time here and learning all I can.

Cheers

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Alright Kev. As Turbogirl mentioned, plenty of meets going on in the midlands thesedays. Plenty of nice walks and woodland around Corby as well...

bohXI

Jul 16, 2012
Kettering
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :You_Rock_

Will have to look into some meets - just as soon as I get my kit organised a little.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
...just as soon as I get my kit organised a little....
I'm afraid mine is a permanent work-in-progress... the more you see of others creative toolboxes, the more you wanna try out so they never end up in anything like the configuration you start meeting with... I think thats part of the fun of meeting like-mindeds :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE