Hi from Mid wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 23, 2013
Powys
Just thought I would introduce myself before i try and find my way around this site, i guess I've been trying stuff out in the outdoors for years but without enough conviction and so I've decided its time to give it ago, I recently attended a coarse on foraging mushrooms and that has really inspired me to try more wild foods and also to restart wild-camping etc. whilst not lucky enough to have my own woods and most of the land around my home owned by a large shooting estate i intend to head to the hills and rekindle my love of backpacking however this time I would like to avoid packet foods etc. i love cooking whilst outside and like to try both foraged foods and game both of which seem to be a great alternative to mass produced foods. I have two young children who luckily both share an interest or just put up with my interest. any wild food recipes are always welcome!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE