Hi from Merseyside.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alexlana

Feb 26, 2014
Merseyside
How do all my name is Dave from Liverpool am a 20 year old go getter lol (no 30 really with a limp and bad back). Hope to learn some new skills and possibly make some new friends in the process. Forum looks great loads to read and watch fantastic stuff. Me I love nature I love animals, but also don't mind the hunting of animals as long as there for food and killed quickly.

I live in a city full of people rushing round queuing for shopping more worried what there hair looks like or what's on tv tonight. Hate every part of it sometimes wonder what the hell am I doing her? If it wasn't for my 2 great kids I would be in canada or Scotland. When I go out for treks and walks I get lost in time life is so much enjoyable so much care free.

I know of not one single person in my life who feels the same, when ever I say oh let's go camping or why not attempt to scale snowdon. Hahahaha too busy mate is always the reply.

I grow my own veg (we'll try to) not always successful but I eat right none of this ready made rubbish.

So I hope to talk soon to people like me who just enjoy getting of the beaten track, escaping the norm.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Welcome to the forum mate. I'm from Liverpool, live on the Wirral now. Hopefully, i'll see you fireside.
Best wishes.
Ammo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE