Hi From Glasgow - Scotland

FlyingHaggis

Aug 29, 2011
Scotland
Hi All

I would Like to introduce myself . My screen name is Flying Haggis , I am sure you can tell from that I live in Bonnie Scotland

I am 42 years young and was a Medic with the Royal Marines Commando's but sadly due to a Brain injury I was medically discharged and have been registered disabled ever since . I am single paret and have grown up kids & now even granchildren

I have decided that now is a good time to start to prepare myself for whatever the future holds and I am sure i will be able to learn more and also hope to participate in the forum . Please excuse any spelling mistakes since spelling has not been one of my strong points I Hope to learn lots and look forward to makeing new friends and look forward

Flying Haggis

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Hi Haggis, and welcome indeed.

I'm not far from you, and neither is another Royal who also frequents these boards. Him and I meet up in the area at least weekly for BC.

Take care mate, good luck with everything, and hope to maybe put a face to the name in the near future

Billy.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Hello, and welcome to BCUK.

Not a lot wrong with the spelling, and yes, 42 years IS young -- you don't have to rub it in! :)

See you around :) :campfire: :) sometime.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE