Hi from France !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Urdasein

Nov 26, 2020
France
www.instagram.com
Hi.

Well, I'm a bushcrafter from France... but I live in a region where the French villages have german names, where German people speaks french better than the Frenchies, where your Belgian neighbour live in a province that wear the same name as another neighbour country (yep, Belgium has a province called "Luxembourg" that sit next to the "great Dukedom of Luxembourg") and where the smaller country of the four offer 99% of the jobs.

Pretty fun IMHO.

Oh and at least 40% of the land is covered with forests wich are public wich means you can camp without asking first (at least in France, it's a little bit more tricky with the neighbours).

Another thing, please excuse my English. I'm a little bit rusty and I'm here, not only for bushcraft stuff, but also to practice that language. Feel free to torture me with your grammar Nword fantasies.

I forgot: 38 yo, 1m87, mâle (I guess), wear glasses and like chinese food.

Urdasein

Nov 26, 2020
France
www.instagram.com
Thanx all !

Yes it's Ur / Dasein. Meaning something like "primitive existence", but in German, so it's of course more complicated to translate than that. And in German, you just write all words attached to each other: like in "Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän" that means "Danube steamship company captain". See ? Easy peasy. XD

In fact, I was searching a cool, short, meaningful, "bushcraft" name that was available both on gmail, Instagram, forums... The truth is, I'm not really into Heidegger "Sein und Zeit", where "Dasein" come from... (nor fluent in German) =)

Last edited:

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Il faut faire une randonnée a l'Allemagne chaque été, mon cher!
Alentour de Karlsruhe c'est très jolie, Calw, Maulbronn par example...

Et bivouaquer dans un sur sac étanche n'est pas interdit la bas!
Et un petit poncho - tarp est normalement toléré aussi.

La plupart des Allemands parlent pas mal Anglais aussi. Peut-être mieux que beaucoup des Britanniques...

;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE