Hi from Canada

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nice to finally join this forum after lurking about for a while, reading from the site with interest.

I live in Vancouver, Canada, and have done a variety of outdoorsy things, and have become a bushcraft fan this last year or two, mostly because I'd like to build the confidence of feeling like I can look after myself. I've been stranded out a couple of times, behind a flooded logging road, busted backcountry ski with weather turning bad. Seemed to have survived, without expected mutant/zombie/alien attacks during dark nights, but know I could always learn more.

I've been to England once. It was raining. Went to Scotland couple of times. Was raining there also. Reminded me of home, except I think it rains more here.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Welcome to the forum Aaron :) sounds like you're living in the right place to use your skills :D

"rains more here" ?? I swear I saw a web footed robin the other day :rolleyes: my garden's so sodden wet.
Actually, it's not raining right now :D I don't think it stopped yesterday though.
Not sure I could live somewhere dry/dry, we get a few weeks no rain and we're talking about drought :rolleyes:
Even The Queen has her brollies dyed to match her outfits since she's so sure it's going to rain.

cheers,
Toddy

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Welcome to the forum Aaron!!
It's my dream to migrate to Canada with my wife and kids!!
Your a lucky lucky man!!
All the best
Steve

Leave only footprints take only memories

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE