Hi from a newbie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Hi. I have been lurking for a few weeks. I was a camping addict in my teens early twenties. Life over took me and I stopped (after a hellish fortnight on the I-O-W with my then girlfriend, now wife)
My interest was re-sparked by my daughter (who is six and a half) wanting me to take her camping. So, after rekitting out with the basics from ebay (so sue me). I did a small amount of research into camping sites that allow fires in my area. And this site was in the google list. I Lurked and then decided to join. I am a hard working night shift worker. And reading your posts help to pass long boring shifts. One day I hope to have something useful to add.
My friends call me Froggy, Nebf (nasty evil brit Frog) Frocks or Stu. I answer to anything but mostly to the lunch bell.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hiya and welcome aboard. Any questions you have please feel free to ask as someone here is likely to have an answer for you :D

Enjoy the forums :)

Ed

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Hello, nice to have you aboard. 'Bristle' used to be my stomping ground, where I first got into bushcraft.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE