Hi folks new here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jadedhills

Jan 10, 2022
St Neots
Hi folks just arrived here, been prepping for a fair few years now, I am 61 and live in St Neots dehydrate lots of food and store in vacuum packs, also lots of flour and pasta, love baking sourdough, been at it for a while and just found my best recipe for it,
Daughter bought me a battery chainsaw, as i could not pull the manual one, also have a spile and drill, also collect silver to store wealth and hopefully the price should rocket soon, price is artificially kept low by the banks, i have plenty of cold weather gear for me and the wife, we are entering a maunder minimum, the odd extreme weather we are getting is a sign of the begining of it, and we may get a mini ice age, lets hope not, but the solar cycles indicate that it may come. Bless you all and kind regards Peter

Reactions: Arwen

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Welcome to the forum

I'd like to learn more about what ever meals you make at some point.

Arwen

Dec 30, 2021
Suffolk
Hi folks just arrived here, been prepping for a fair few years now, I am 61 and live in St Neots dehydrate lots of food and store in vacuum packs, also lots of flour and pasta, love baking sourdough, been at it for a while and just found my best recipe for it,
Daughter bought me a battery chainsaw, as i could not pull the manual one, also have a spile and drill, also collect silver to store wealth and hopefully the price should rocket soon, price is artificially kept low by the banks, i have plenty of cold weather gear for me and the wife, we are entering a maunder minimum, the odd extreme weather we are getting is a sign of the begining of it, and we may get a mini ice age, lets hope not, but the solar cycles indicate that it may come. Bless you all and kind regards Peter
Hi Peter, Good to see you here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE